K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Confess your struggle or secret

Pann: Let's confess your struggle or secret honestly

1. [+501, -8] I find my friends annoying suddenly... Did I change or what? Everything they do irritates me...

2. [+393, -138] I want to have sex. It's driving me crazy.

3. [+286, -3] Me and my classmates don't match at all

4. [+187, -0] My exams are ahead but I'm fooling around ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm fucking screwed

5. [+141, -0] I don't fit in and fucking math

6. [+122, -2] I'm so ugly

7. [+109, -0] I became more lazy because of my phone. I'd study for 20 minutes and play on my phone for 10 minutes. I did last minute studying for the exams and I screwed them up. I don't even know why I'm living like this. I'm sorry for my parents.

8. [+83, -0] Friends and grades ㅠㅠ I can't study these days... fuck

9. [+31, -0] I really want to date my crush. I want to hug them.

10. [+29, -0] I want to experience death. I might sound crazy but I want to know what happens after I die.

Back To Top