K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eric Nam as a sexy guy & Dragon Ball Krillin on SNL


"Are you just gonna sleep?"



"I can't hold it anymore"

-

Dragon Ball Krillin:


-

Pann: Eric Nam's bed scene that got legendary responses from the audience

1. [+496, -5] The Krillin makeup is so funny but there's a reason why we shouldn't laugh ㅋㅋ I heard it from SNL staff. His concept was a boyfriend who only lasted for 3 minutes. Originally, he was supposed to cosplay Gandhi but he was strongly against it because he didn't want to do gags as a Gandhi character. So they chose to a parody of Hong Seok Chun since he's also bald and runs an Indian restaurant. But again, Eric was also against it because Hong Seok Chun is gay and he didn't want to make a funny character out of it. Eric said he could act funny with anything except figures like Gandhi. So the staff had a meeting and chose Dragon Ball Krillin. When the live show was over, he gave autographs to all of the audience and greeted them. The staff became a big fan of him ㅋㅋ



2. [+343, -2] Hm... He had an innocent image with a clean life and he looked like he'd only drink milk. But on the bed, he's acting sexy and is unbuttoning his white shirt ㅠㅠ I can't even describe it... It's not enough to call it sexy. His unexpected sexiness that contrasts his image is no joke ㅋㅋ

3. [+266, -1] The video is extremely charming... I find myself grinning as I watch the video... The way he bites his lip and breathes as he gets up... Even his voice is sexy ㅠㅠ His blushing face ㅠㅠ On my way to watch it again...

4. [+80, -1] Wow... I like it. I feel like I'm having a nonexistent boner ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+66, -0] I wonder who'll marry Eric Nam... I envy her already... I don't envy rich children or successful salarymen but I already envy Eric Nam's wife so much...

6. [+55, -0] Look at his sexiness. His blushing ears are the point ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+42, -0] For the very first time, I'm curious of a celebrity's future wife... I envy her ㅠㅠ

8. [+42, -0] Dragon Ball looks so cute, he looks like a kid ㅋㅋ

9. [+40, -0] Every household needs an Eric Nam. Do you see his blushing ears? Hah... I want to kidnap him and make him my husband.

10. [+39, -0] I see why men like innocent glamours ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top