K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

A dog in Ulleungdo follows the road view


Pann: A dog in Ulleungdo follows the road view

1. [+25, -0] The dog looks like it's leading the way. It turns back and checks if the person is following it ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+25, -0] It feels like I'm traveling with the dog. It's nice ^^

3. [+20, -0] So cute ㅠㅠ It's only road view but Ulleungdo has a beautiful view... The road view of my neighborhood is grey, urban, and gas. Ulleungdo looks like a nice place ㅠㅠ

4. [+7, -0] I can't raise a dog because my family is against it. When I want to walk with a dog, I go to the road view. It really feels like I'm walking with the dog! ㅋㅋ

5. [+7, -0] Too cute!!

6. [+5, -0] I go to the road view when I want to have a dog ㅠㅠ It's so cute. Apparently, a person wore an equipment and walked along the road to film the road view. They must've gotten a heart attack from the dog.

Back To Top