K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit E94] Discusses attention seeking on SNS


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler is an attention seeker on SNS? Brings the studio into laughter

Source: Xports News via Nate

Zhang Yuan: "Tyler is said to be the smartest member. So I think he posts books and texts in foreign languages to be called smart."

MC: "Do you feel hurt when you get a small number of likes?"

Tyler: "The time of posting is also critical. I have apps that tell me when to post."

-

1. [+1012, -21] Speaking a foreign language is amazing enough but speaking the language as logically as a mother tongue is much more amazing. There are a lot of Kim Jongmins and Park Myungsoos who can't even speak their mother tongue properly.

2. [+971, -53] Why is it abnormal for an intelligent person to show off ㅋㅋ Zhang Yuan always attacks Tyler when he doesn't even have anything to show off.

3. [+875, -10] He's intelligent so I approve of him

4. [+91, -1] Tyler does seem to want to be acknowledged for his intelligence, but I don't feel any resistance because he's indeed intelligent. It's much better than the guys who show off with their cars, girls, and money.

5. [+84, -2] Tyler's Korean is more than advanced, he knows how to speak eloquently. He speaks many languages, he's a language genius.



Article: 'Abnormal' Zhang Yuan, "SNS is useless, attention seeking is abnormal"

Source: Herald via Nate

1. [+167, -3] Anything can be a problem if it becomes too much. Ferguson's saying is legendary.

2. [+159, -4] Reminds me of someone's saying, "SNS is a waste of life"

3. [+122, -2] I see a Sulli article above this ㅋㅋㅋ



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Lee Mal Nyeon, "I deleted my SNS in advance because I was afraid of saying wrong things"

Source: Xports News via Naver

1. [+4751, -17] Smart decision

2. [+2568, -50] Hyung looks a bit handsome today ㅋ

3. [+2251, -28] Good job ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You shouldn't even start it

4. [+1536, -38] As expected of God Mal Nyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+177, -3] The generation is changing to quickly. The ones that are born right now must feel weird when they grow up. Imagine them becoming college students and seeing their parents' old SNS photos and videos...



Article: 'Abnormal' Nikolai appears with sunglasses, "due to lasik surgery"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+211, -4] Nikolai is so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+134, -3] I envy those that are able to get lasik surgery... I got lasek and I struggled for a year... Every morning, I felt like I had stones in my eyes and I cried so hard ㅠㅠ

3. [+88, -3] He looks cool though

4. [+18, -0] He's actually innocent and funny ㅋㅋ

5. [+13, -1] Today was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tyler the attention seeker ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -1] I got lasek surgery but my eyesight is gone bad again ㅠㅠ

Back To Top