K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

You get attracted to someone who looks like you?

Pann: It's true that you get attracted to someone who looks like you

1. [+154, -1] SoDa siblings and their parents are really interesting. Four of them all look like Lee Bum Soo.

2. [+74, -6] Your looks become more like your lover. As you see their face for a long time, you copy their facial expressions unconsciously.

3. [+66, -6] I also hear a lot that I look like my boyfriend ㅋㅋ What's interesting is that until someone told us that, we didn't even know that we looked alike. After we were told, we figured that we look like each other.

4. [+46, -1] You've seen your face for your entire life, so you could feel comfort and likability from a familiar face ㅋㅋ

5. [+37, -5] What about actress-level wives of gagmen?
- [+26, -0] They're plastic monsters, so their pre-surgery faces look like the gagmen

6. [+27, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you talking about this couple?



7. [+24, -1] I think it's true ㅋㅋ I only like celebrities that look like me ㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -1] I always say my ideal type is a sculpture-like guy with double eyelids, but the ones that I actually get attracted to are cat-faced guys with squinty eyes like me ㅋㅋ

Back To Top