K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Guk Joo says Lady Jane has a big face


Lee Guk Joo: "Lady Jane has a big face... She should refrain herself from doing an open radio."

-

Pann: Lee Guk Joo is unlikeable these days

1. [+383, -7] Lee Guk Joo is really jealous of pretty celebrities. What she says to pretty and skinny celebrities is no joke.

2. [+373, -2] I hate it when someone hurts others to be funny

3. [+316, -12] What the fuck is wrong with her? She's earning money by her fat body but she's complaining about this and that. She's ugly and fat ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+128, -0] On Happy Together, Lee Guk Joo was talking about her ideal type and Min Kyung Hoon was mentioned. The MCs asked, "So your ideal type would be Min Kyung Hoon if you lose weight?" She answered, "No, it's Min Kyung Hoon when I'm fat. When I lose weight, my ideal type should be Seo Kang Joon" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's thoughtless. She should be thankful to have Min Kyung Hoon, he's a legend.



5. [+119, -0] What's funny about Lee Guk Joo is that on TV, she tells fat people to be confident and she even attends lectures for it. But when she orders food, she pretends to be with more people.

6. [+96, -1] Lee Guk Joo thinks she'll be a goddess if she loses weight but she'll still be Lee Guk Joo. She sexually harassed male celebrities. I was disgusted when she said, "today's dinner menu is PD-nim" on 1N2D.

7. [+96, -0] Lady Jane's face isn't even as big as hers. Whenever I see her on TV, I change the channel because she makes me suffocated.

8. [+89, -2] Hong Yoon Hwa is the most likeable fat gagwoman. I've liked her since People Who Seek Laughter.

9. [+88, -0] Guk Joo noona, you'll never be pretty even if you lose weight~

10. [+66, -0] I've always thought it was a lie when ugly female celebrities claimed to be confident with high self-esteem. Lee Guk Joo and other gagwomen don't seem to have high self-esteem. I can tell from the way they speak and their facial expressions. Honestly, having high self-esteem as an ugly and fat person is not possible in this country.

Back To Top