K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Various countries' expressions for "I'm on my period"


Germany: "Strawberry week"



France: "The English soldiers have landed"
(tn: During American Independence War, English soldiers wore red military uniforms)



Brazil: "I'm with Chico"
(tn: Chico is a Brazilian environmentalist who was brutally assassinated)



Finland: "Mad cow disease"



USA: "Aunt Flo"
(tn: 'Flo' comes from 'flow')



China: "A young girl entered inside of me."



Denmark: "There are communists in the haunted house."



Netherland: "The tomato soup is overcooked."

Korea: "I'm under a magic spell."

=

Instiz: Korean expression which foreigners consider to be romantic

- "Strawberry week" sounds so cute... Strawberry...

- I call it "mother nature" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Mad cow disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can imagine myself going mad

- It's indeed a magic spell, but not those cute and hopeful spells. It's a dark abracadabra spell by Voldemort.

- We also say "giving birth to oysters"

- Tomato soup.... I got the imagery...

- When my friends were on their period, they used to sing Secret's Magic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top