Germany: "Strawberry week"
France: "The English soldiers have landed"
(tn: During American Independence War, English soldiers wore red military uniforms)
Brazil: "I'm with Chico"
(tn: Chico is a Brazilian environmentalist who was brutally assassinated)
Finland: "Mad cow disease"
USA: "Aunt Flo"
(tn: 'Flo' comes from 'flow')
China: "A young girl entered inside of me."
Denmark: "There are communists in the haunted house."
Netherland: "The tomato soup is overcooked."
Korea: "I'm under a magic spell."
Instiz: Korean expression which foreigners consider to be romantic
- "Strawberry week" sounds so cute... Strawberry...
- I call it "mother nature" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Mad cow disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can imagine myself going mad
- It's indeed a magic spell, but not those cute and hopeful spells. It's a dark abracadabra spell by Voldemort.
- We also say "giving birth to oysters"
- Tomato soup.... I got the imagery...
- When my friends were on their period, they used to sing Secret's Magic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ