K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korea considers to standardize school uniforms


Article: "Standardizing all uniform designs"... Revival of 'old uniforms' is being considered.

-

Pann: Crazy, all uniforms will be the same?

1. [+361, -39] If they're gonna standardize school uniforms, I want them to make it an everyday hanbok. Korean school uniforms still look like Japanese uniforms.

2. [+329, -4] The reason why we wear school uniforms is to feel a sense of belonging. Might as well unify all schools.

3. [+325, -13] If they want to narrow the gap between rich and poor, they should standardize coats, jackets, or hoodies to wear on top of the school uniforms instead. I hope they take the students' opinions when they're choosing the design! Maybe a national vote among students. Am I dreaming too much?

4. [+93, -0] If they standardize all uniforms, then we can't even tell if a student from another school is in our school. For example, if a student gets caught smoking on a street, they might lie about their school... I think there are more disadvantages.

5. [+81, -1] What the fuck. They can't unify North and South so they're unifying school uniforms instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+63, -1] What's the point? Students will still show off that their uniforms are brand uniforms. Coats show more about the rich and poor. They just want to make a controversy.

7. [+43, -1] Don't worry, it'll never happen. Do you think the policy will actually work? They have to spend so much money just to change school uniforms.

8. [+36, -0] I'll be on my way to the next school to steal their food

9. [+24, -0] Just get rid of school uniforms!!!!

10. [+20, -0] If they actually standardize uniforms, I want them to pick a pretty design. If it's not, I'll do homeschooling.

11. [+7, -0] My friend goes to another high school. I'll sneak in and sit with her in class ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top