K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

On the chart: 'Call You Bae' by Jimin x Xiumin & 'Cherry Blossom Ending' by Busker Busker


Pann: Jimin & Xiumin's Call You Bae

1. [+165, -9] Minseok-ah ㅠㅠ So proud



2. [+151, -9] I love how I get to hear Minseok's voice a lot ㅠㅠ I hope it lasts long and gets known to the public~

3. [+143, -8] It hit the roof three times



4. [+108, -82] I'm not nitpicking, but shouldn't you say that it's Jimin's song? Xiumin is featuring.

5. [+71, -18] Honestly, the song wouldn't have been on the chart if it wasn't Xiumin

6. [+64, -1] I've heard Jimin's rap a few times before but Xiumin's voice is unexpectedly good and he sings well ㅋㅋ I want to see them on a music show.

=


Pann: Finally, Cherry Blossom Ending is on Melon chart

1. [+57, -0] Oh, Cherry Blossom Zombie is awake already? In my region, the show hasn't even melted yet.

2. [+48, -1] Cherry Blossom Pension

3. [+33, -0] Finally it's spring

4. [+9, -0] Jang Bum Joon is coming back. Welcome back.

5. [+8, -0] Jang Bum Joon is forever the role model of composing majors

6. [+5, -0] Instead of considering this song as pop, shouldn't we define it as a Korean folk song? This song is literally a Korean traditional folk song that represents spring.

Back To Top