K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chanyeol using a respirator


Pann: Chanyeol's respirator

1. [+106, -25] EXO doesn't sing live at a concert? Where does this baseless rumor come from? A concert in Seoul was the only time they didn't sing live.

2. [+90, -6] It looks like it's right after a stage. Dance singers have to perform 5~6 songs straight, so they become breathless easily. They have to perform again so a lot of them use a respirator. They also use it when they're not in good conditions... When I first saw my bias using a respirator, I felt bad ㅠㅠ

3. [+68, -18] Is Chanyeol really using a respirator? Really? Wow... how hard is it that he has to use a respirator...

4. [+27, -0] Using a respirator is a must at a concert. Most singers use it except when lip-syncing.

5. [+24, -1] Whether everyone uses it or not, it still makes me pity him... You don't have to be sarcastic like that, just pity him at least.

6. [+24, -0] I feel bad....

Back To Top