K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities who dated and broke up like a movie


Yoon Kye Sang: "When I was in my 20's, what I wanted the most was love. I wasn't that greedy with my career. All I wanted was the woman I'd been dating for 6 years. I loved her with all the power from the space, but I figured that some things never worked out. I tried my best and got hurt the most. I was honestly selfish. I was only thinking of myself and thought I could have her if I tried hard."



Kang Dong Won:
Q) "It's a random question but have you cried because of love?"
A) "I have, when I was in my second year of university."
Q) "Did you get dumped?"
A) "Yes."
Q) "What kind of a woman could've dumped Kang Dong Won?"
A) "At that time, I didn't know anything. I was obsessed with her and hurt her. It ended up like that. She was a high school student, she wasn't at the age to deal with my obsession."



Ryeo Won: "I even wished him to die because then I could be his last love."



Lee Hyori: "I'm not the type that hates men or love only one man in my whole life. I have a rule to date one man every time. During an ongoing relationship, I don't cheat. My legs once got stabbed by crab legs my boyfriend threw. I was also a driver of my bored boyfriend."



Naul: "While she with me, she never once looked at any other man. And for that, I was always thankful. Please do not throw stones at a woman who should be happy with a new man in her life and wants to move on with only good memories, however painful it might be."



Baek Ji Young: "I fell for him in first sight and asked him out. That was the start of our 4-year relationship. He never gave me a hard time. At that time, I was on the verge of distrusting men, but he was always with me and never mentioned the incident. If we broke up at that time, I wouldn't have dated other men. But he never disappointed me as a man. For that, I'm still thankful."

=

Instiz: Celebrities who dated and broke up like a movie

- Naul's words are so cool ㅠㅠ

- Kang Dong Won... obsessing over a high school girl... my nose is bleeding...

- Lee Hyori's crab legs is about Sung Si Kyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Rye Won's words are impressive... Being desperate to be his last...

Back To Top