K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Goo Hye Sun's 'Geum Jandi' image


Pann: I can only think of this whenever I see Goo Hye Sun

1. [+112, -15] She really suits Geum Jandi



2. [+107, -1] Jihoo sunbae, how did you end up like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I shipped Jihoo and Jandi



3. [+102, -2] Same. Lee Minho doesn't remind me of Goo Jun Pyo as often though. I don't think Goo Hye Sun had a bigger role than Geum Jandi.

4. [+65, -31] I guess no one seems to know that Goo Hye Sun's mythomania is really excessive ㅋㅋ

5. [+49, -1] Whenever I see her, I get reminded of this guy right away. Let me be Geum Jandi's honorary firefighter... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



6. [+44, -1] I also see Kim Soeun as Gaeul

7. [+38, -2] I really hated Geum Jandi's "~~~dung" tone. Fuck.

8. [+37, -1] I thought Goo Hye Sun was good at acting when I was watching Boys Over Flowers

9. [+36, -1] I also liked Gaeul in Boys Over Flowers ㅠㅠ I liked the couple

10. [+27, -3] Goo Hye Sun will turn into Geum Jandi if she cuts her hair. She doesn't get old.

11. [+26, -1] If you have some time, you should watch Boys Over Flowers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really cringe-worthy but that's what makes the drama funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -1] Whenever I see Kim Bum, I remember him saying "Gaeul-yang~"

Back To Top