K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Am I an all-fan or a private fan?

All-fan: You stan the whole group
Private fan: You only stan your bias in the group


Count how many of these apply to you:

1) When the group is on a show without your bias, you don't really bother to watch it

2) You're not really interested in a subunit or a solo if it's not your bias

3) In your photo gallery, 70% or more is pictures of your bias

4) You tend to find out stories of other members much later

5) When other members do individual promotions, you cheer for them but also worry about your bias' own promotions

6) Just by looking at the clothes of your bias in a picture, you know when it was taken. But you haven't even seen many pictures of other members.

7) You honestly admit that the way you like your bias and other members is too different

8) When you watch fancams of other members, you can't focus on them because you can see your bias beside them

9) You mostly watch fancams of your bias only

10) You mostly tweet and write about your bias only

11) You only give presents to your bias

12) You don't think you can like a group if your bias isn't it in

0: You're not a private fan
1~3: You do have a bias
4~5: Your bias is clear
6~7: If you thought you were an all-fan, you should reconsider that
8~12: You're definitely not an all-fan

=

Instiz: Am I an all-fan or a private fan?

- 0 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an all-fan ㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm too lazy to look at my bias' schedule and collect their pictures. My laziness makes me an all-fan.

- I can relate to #5 is because my bias is the most quiet member ㅠㅠ

- Sometimes, I don't even know what my bias does

- It doesn't work for me because my group is 2 members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I started off as a private fan, fell for the members' charms, and became an all-fan

Back To Top