K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Next SNSD concept you want to see?


Pann: SNSD's next concept

1. [+146, -4] I want another uniform concept like Genie ㅠㅠ

2. [+107, -2] I'm not a SNSD fan but Genie concept for me

3. [+96, -4] Sparkling and pretty concept like Twinkle

4. [+72, -3] SM is into foreign rock and the nature these days. I want an electronic and rock song like A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay and a goddess concept with the space and the mother nature in the background. I'm not a fan but I think SNSD is the only girl group that can pull off this concept. I really want to see this kind of concept. And there are a plenty of hoobae female idols that are 30 or older. Shinhwa can but SNSD can't?

5. [+59, -2] SNSD is the original concept queens. SNSD looks good in everything ㅠㅠ

6. [+57, -1] SM is such a genius. How can they not do an overlapping concept for 9 years? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47, -5] Honestly, Lion Heart and Party were good songs but they didn't leave a big impact. I want them to do a legendarily showy concept.

8. [+42, -0] A song like Catch Me If You Can. I want them to do a girl crush concept. It was my first time of finding girls cool.

9. [+40, -1] Most memorable concepts are I Got a Boy and Genie

10. [+31, -2] Not a fan but I really liked the black and white dress, pink suit, and white suit in Mr. Mr.!! Those outfits were my type... I want them to wear them again.

Back To Top