K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Passing by a red-light district

Pann: I saw a red-light district today

1. [+337, -27] Prostitutes claim that they sell sex because their families are poor, but it's a lie. They're covered in brand clothes. They do it because they want to.

2. [+249, -6] They look like a butcher's ㅋㅋ So scary...

3. [+160, -5] There's a red-light district in my neighborhood. When I was a kid, I didn't know it was a red-light district and I passed by it. All of the women were dressed in erotic clothes with belly piercings. I thought they were models and said to them, "wow, unnie, you're so pretty." The unnie gave me a candy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+108, -1] My dad parked our car in a paid parking lot near a red-light district. We walked and the prostitutes clung on my dad. He was with me but they still clung on him. I was young so I asked my dad if he knew them. My dad held me and ran away ㅋㅋ Now I realize that they were prostitutes.

5. [+106, -2] Whether it's a guy or a girl, one night stands are disgusting. They can't even control their desire like horny dogs and go to those districts... Prostitutes and their horny customers are the same. I hope they get married with themselves.

6. [+87, -1] What's funny is that there was a police station across a red-light strict ㅋㅋ

7. [+84, -5] I'm really scared to walk by it ㅠㅠ When I pass through, the prostitute unnies joke and say, "come here~"

8. [+68, -3] I live in Suwon. There's a red-light district and it's empty in the afternoon, so I passed through it as a short cut when I was young. I didn't know anything. One day, I walked through in the evening and there were red lights and a lot of people. I was flustered because it looked completely different. The unnies came to me and told me not to come here because it's dangerous. They walked me to the end of the road. Since then, I can't bring myself to criticize prostitutes when people do...

9. [+68, -0] There's an infamous one around Times Square. It's right beside Times Square. The first floors of the buildings on the right are the district.




10. [+67, -1] My older brother passed by a red-light district 7 years ago. He said a girl came up to him and said, "Oppa, I'll do it for a cheap price."

11. [+58, -0] I pass by one everytime I go home ㅋㅋ They're sitting down like mannequins and it's so scary when our eyes meet...

12. [+49, -2] My house is near Times Square. When I use the back road to go somewhere, there are red lights. My guy friend said he ran into a madam near Time Square and she had a really dark black lipstick on. He ran away because he was scared.

13. [+43, -0] When a girl passes by a red-light district, the prostitutes glare at her... I still can't forget the glares I got from prostitutes... I ended up there because I was lost ㅠㅠ

14. [+36, -0] I also saw one in Jeonju. The glass doors are see-through and there were pink curtains and red lights. The prostitutes were dressed in skin-tight dresses and they had really good bodies ㅋㅋ I saw it as my mom was driving and I was so scared ㅠㅠ They were all in their 20's, I wondered why they had to live like that.

15. [+26, -0] Guys, you're realizing how dirty the entertainment industry is, right? Celebrities do worse things to get popular.

16. [+25, -0] I'm a girl. As I was walking, I realized that I was near one. My sister and I were curious, so we passed through it on purpose ㅋㅋ As soon as we reached the end of the district, we said, "they're pretty!" There were so many pretty women. I stared at them because they were pretty. I got caught staring and it was embarrassing. But it's a pity that they're living this life with a pretty face and a good body.

17. [+22, -0] At least you'll see women at the district. I live in Thailand and there are cross-dressed men here. Their faces look like pretty women but their bodies are masculine... They're sitting down with their legs spread because they can't cross their legs. I saw it so many times.

18. [+19, -0] I live in Suwon and I passed by one in a car. I was curious, so I peaked through the window. It was three years ago but I still can't forget it. A woman had long hair and bangs and she was dressed in erotic black clothes and high heels. Our eyes met and her eyes looked lifeless. It was like she wouldn't mind dying. But at the same time, I also saw dark vibes in her eyes. The short moment was very strange.

Back To Top