K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

"Idols with a good personality"?

Pann: Am I the only one who doesn't agree with 'idols with a good personality'?

(Pann says no one knows the true personalities of idols)

1. [+183, -2] Agree. My bias is always mentioned to have a good personality but I still don't get it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fans will like whatever their bias does.

2. [+159, -13] Fans should worry about their own personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who are they to be judging others' personalities? Those that judge others' personalities have a trashy personality.

3. [+149, -6] They don't realize that building an image of "having a good personality" will make people more disappointed when there's a controversy ㅋㅋ

4. [+70, -0] I also hate idol posts that are "Idols who are ~~~ in my opinion"

5. [+62, -5] Agree ㅋㅋㅋ They think they really know idols' personalities? So funny

6. [+48, -1] It's hard to even know the true personality of a close friend. I still don't understand how fans can judge idols based on what they see on the screen.

7. [+27, -0] I think people say an idol has a good personality if they don't have controversies... But it's still not right to judge the entire group's personality based on it.

8. [+23, -0] Post: "Idols who have a good personality in my opinion - A, B, C, D, E" Top comment: "Thanks for mentioning A! (picture)" "Do well, B!" This cycle repeats all the time.

Back To Top