Arin and Seunghee realize that they're playing Glass Bead
Arin laughs, Bini tells the unnies, and Jiho realizes it also
Arin dances to the song
The CEO of WM (on the right) looks unhappy. He tells something to the girls at the back and they burst into laughter.
The CEO tells the manager (on the left) something and the girls laugh again
After that, they kept playing Red Velvet and GFriend's songs, making the CEO more unhappy
Pann: WM CEO gets upset because they're playing GFriend's song
1. [+170, -6] The stadium is so mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh My Girl is obviously there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ WM CEO is so cute ㅋㅋ
2. [+146, -3] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His facial expression doesn't look happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Won Min princess ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+139, -3] The stadium is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Arin is so cute
4. [+39, -0] Won Min-ah, so you don't like B1A4?
5. [+31, -0] I'm a Bana but let's not mention B1A4 here. I also want to smack Won Min's head but this is a post about Oh My Girls... Shouldn't we be happy that Oh My Girl isn't treated as poorly as B1A4, at least? It's not like the girls tarnished their sunbae's image or anything.
6. [+30, -4] Won Min princess, it's good that you're taking care of Oh My Girl but can you also take care of B1A4? Can't you consider them as your sons, too? Or are you just discriminating them?