Pann: Infinite H's rap talent
1. [+127, -3] Dongwoo is good. His rap-making is excellent and he's good in all aspects, including clear pronunciation and his own flow. Hoya is just average.
2. [+125, -6] I listened to Infinite H's raps and I could hear the lyrics clearly and they were rhythmical. It was nice to listen. Dongwoo's gestures were good and Hoya had a good voice.
3. [+110, -3] The concert fancams are cool to watch. For me, the most important thing is getting the audience excited and they're good at that. I wasn't interested in them but I looked them up because there were top Panns on their talent. Dongwoo writes good lyrics and Hoya's voice is just so nice. I think Dongwoo is better at rapping. He has good pronunciation and his unique vibes.
4. [+35, -1] They suit Infinite songs. I don't think it's bad enough to deserve criticisms.
5. [+34, -1] Dongwoo wrote rap lyrics for the recent concert
6. [+29, -0] Dongwoo is so sexy when he raps in a low voice, it's because I'm a fan ㅋㅋ
7. [+27, -1] They're good for idols.
8. [+25, -1] Hoya is an average idol and Dongwoo is above idols
9. [+24, -0] Infinite H's charm is their voices, it's their advantage
10. [+22, -0] I really like their lyrics