K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Erotic dreams

Pann: I just had a really erotic dream

1. [+184, -3] When a guy friend appears in my dream, I start to be interested in him and like him in real life. Am I weird?

2. [+105, -209] I had a dream of having sex with my dad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so shocked, the memory didn't go away for a while.

3. [+86, -1] I want to have erotic dreams... My unconsciousness is way too healthy. I don't even have a dream of kissing. I only have dreams of scary wars... I'm busy trying to save my life in my dreams... Kim Jung Un needs to die.

4. [+36, -101] When I see the person in real life, I want to avoid him and I find him disgusting

5. [+34, -1] I'm a girl but I recently had a dream of masturbating as a guy... If felt so weird. When I woke up, I was still in blank ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+21, -1] It's not erotic but I had a dream of kissing someone... It felt strange when I woke up and I keep getting reminded of it. When will I kiss someone in real life though...

7. [+20, -0] Today, I had a dream of an unnie touching my belly fat, fuck

8. [+15, -2] I failed 3 times to get a concert ticket, and then I saw Xiumin in a dream ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't believe in, my hands were shaking as I was getting his autograph in the dream. I called him handsome and then I woke up ㅋㅋ I was so sad.

9. [+14, -0] My friend said she was taking a shower in her dream and she had a penis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+14, -1] When I have a dream, I can sense that it's a dream. So I try to make out with people but I always fail and wake up ㅋㅋ Am I the only one? Am I a pervert? And I always try to do with with girls... I'm a girl and I'm not a lesbian ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why am I doing this...

11. [+13, -0] Zico was in my dream. I had no interest in him but since then, I started liking him ㅋㅋ

12. [+10, -2] I find Black Nut disgusting but I had an erotic dream about him. What's weird is that he was raping me but I really enjoyed it. It still ruins my mood.

Back To Top