Junhyeok: "Um, I remember you because I saw you on Instagram ㅋㅋ"
Fan: "Ah, you didn't see me when I went to see your stage ㅠㅠ You liked my posts on Instagram ㅋㅋ"
Junhyeok: "No no! I saw you before and I recognized you at a fansign. Since then, I've always noticed you ㅋㅋ Yes I liked your posts... ㅋㅋ And then I unliked them ㅋㅋㅋ"
Fan: "I see! I'm quite honored ㅎㅎ"
Junhyeok: "What ㅋㅋ"
Fan: "I don't find it weird ㅋㅋ Or did I make you uncomfortable? ㅠ"
Junhyeok: "No no because others might think that I'm discriminating fans... Don't tell others that I replied to you ㅋㅋ"
Fan: "OK! I'll keep it a secret"
Junhyeok: "Anyways, thanks for coming to our stages all the time"
Pann: Male idol who hit on his fans on Facebook
1. [+196, -1] Who's Junhyeok? What's DAY6?
2. [+105, -4] It's random but JYP likes numbers a lot. GOT7, Sixteen, DAY6, 2PM, 2AM.
3. [+64, -3] Wow... he's the one who sang on WIN when it was YG vs JYP. He sang very well and he had a good voice so I looked him up a lot. I thought it was a different guy. His face looks so innocent, it's shocking.
4. [+36, -2] Why? Is it wrong? I'm honestly curious.
5. [+35, -2] Kids, let me ask as a 27-year-old ajusshi. Why does this deserve criticisms? It's not like he asked the fans to drink together. I think it's a normal conversation between a singer and a fan. Are you just jealous or does JYP have a rule of not contacting fans privately? I don't get it.
6. [+34, -5] What's wrong with dating a fan though? Celebrities can date each other but they can't date fans?
7. [+29, -1] I've been a fan since debut... I guess those fans got more chances to see him close since DAY6's stages are mostly busking. They didn't really care about sasaeng issues and he ended up liking his fans ㅋㅋ He said his ideal type is a glamorous girl. He said the reason why he started doing music is to look good to girls. His fans tried hard to promote his group because they don't do broadcast promotions but he ended up promoting his group by hitting on fans.
8. [+28, -0] This happened because he kept it quiet...