K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Which 'Showtime' was the funniest?


Season 1: EXO's Showtime



Season 2: Showtime: Burning the Beast



Season 3: Apink's Showtime



Season 4: Sistar's Showtime



Season 5: EXID's Showtime



Season 6: Infinite's Showtime

-

Pann: Which 'Showtime' was the funniest?

1. [+115, -1] Apink, B2ST, Infinite

2. [+105, -2] A lot of people agree with me ㅋㅋㅋ B2ST, Apink, and Infinite for me! Infinite one is airing and it's so fun~

3. [+88, -5] B2ST and Infinite! They're hilarious ㅋㅋ

4. [+57, -0] I've watched all.
EXO: For fans to stan (boring for non-fans)
B2ST: ㅋㅋㅋ As expected of B2ST and Cube
Apink: It was after B2ST but it was fun ㅋㅋ
Sistar: Haha... another stanning material
EXID: ....
Infinite: As expected of Infinite

5. [+43, -3] I'm not a fan but Infinite one is so fun to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The games are especially fun ㅋㅋ

6. [+41, -1] B2ST and Infinite

7. [+38, -1] When Infinite members play around, I can tell how close they are and that they're not fake. They're good to watch~

8. [+37, -3] First episode of Infinite Showtime is legendary. I'm not a fan but I cried ㅠㅠ I want my bias to be on it...

9. [+34, -10] Am I the only one who liked Apink one?

10. [+26, -11] They're all fun except EXO and EXID

Back To Top