K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Uncommon(?) birthday


Pann: Is your birthday uncommon?

1. [+468, -8] Shut the fuck up everyone. My birthday is February 29, fuck... At least, this year has the date.

2. [+212, -4] Feb 29.... My birthday is every four years or something. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

3. [+114, -72] I don't know if it's uncommon but my friends make fun of my birthday because it's October 2nd which is International Day of Older Persons.

4. [+104, -2] Today is my birthday. Can you guys make me a top comment or congratulate me at least? I'm stuck at home and I don't even have a boyfriend. Ha ha ha ha.

5. [+84, -6] What's an uncommon birthday though? It's just the day you were born.

6. [+74, -1] My family's maknae was born on Nov 11, 2011. Her social security number starts with 111111 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+45, -6] Mar 26, same as Xiumin. I love it.

8. [+39, -1] There are 3 kids whose birthday is the same as mine. What stresses me is that they're much more popular than me, so the difference between their Facebook timelines and mine is way too obvious.

9. [+34, -0] April 1st, fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I tell people, "today is my birthday", they don't believe me because it's April Fools' Day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -0] My friends make fun of my birthday because it's June 9 (69). Perverted idiots.

Back To Top