K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Show off yourself

Pann: Let's show off ourselves since it's anonymous

1. [+409, -10] I go to a small co-ed school and I'm the only girl in my grade. Oppars come to my class everyday and pat my hair. I want to show it off but I can't because people might hate it ㅠㅠ

2. [+387, -2] Wow, I have nothing to show off. So interesting.

3. [+353, -2] I honestly envy rich families... It's not like my family is poor but I envy kids from rich families.

4. [+219, -28] I'm a child of my mom :)

5. [+165, -7] I'm good at studying. I was always in top 4 in the entire school and was top 1 a few times. I participated in a presentation competition by a university's gifted program. Out of 135 teams, I won the second place for math. I'm soon going to be awarded by KAIST president.

6. [+161, -1] I've never been constipated. Fresh poop.

7. [+143, -4] I'm eating spicy tteokbokki right now. You must be jealous of me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't really have anything to show off.

8. [+137, -3] I got accepted to medical studies at Yonsei University

9. [+122, -6] My dad is a CEO. He has companies in China and Korea. He's a daughter babo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I grew up with everything.

10. [+120, -4] I don't have any hair on my body so I never shaved. I do have hair on necessary parts though...

11. [+96, -0] I have no period cramps and my period is 3~ 4 days

12. [+87, -2] I'm a famous fanfic writer.... ㅋㅋ

13. [+52, -1] I can have lucid dreams so I play my own GTA in the dreams

14. [+39, -2] My boyfriend's sex skills are like a god's. My four ex-boyfriends never satisfied me in any way but my current boyfriend makes me faint several times a day. My sight goes black and I find myself crying, shivering, and drooling. My boyfriend says I even flip my eyeballs and it freaks him out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I actually hated erotic stuff in the past but sometimes, all I think about is sex. The tip of my boyfriend's finger gets me goosebumps. I feel like I'm losing control.

15. [+37, -0] They were filming a movie in my neighbor so I went to take a look. I was cast as a dying person due to a virus. I acted so hard and died in the movie.

16. [+32, -2] I went to a fansign and my bias called me pretty ㅠㅠ I was so happy

17. [+22, -0] I know GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a little ambiguous. He's close to my friend so I saw him in person and said hi. We know each other but we didn't share our numbers or anything like that ㅋㅋ But I'm satisfied that he knows my face. Maybe he forgot already.

Back To Top