K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seo Jisoo is negatively affecting Lovelyz in many ways?

Pann: Seo Jisoo's problem is not her past

(Pann criticizes her lack of talent)

1. [+130, -31] Whether her past is true or not, she ruined Lovely's image. So she should be practicing hard and not disturb her group. It won't be enough even if she brings positive responses but she's even worsening the group's image. She should leave, they'll do well without Seo Jisoo.

2. [+99, -9] Seo Jisoo keeps getting the last dance of Ah Choo wrong, I think she was wrongly taught and she got too used to it. I don't understand why she's not fixing it when others are noticing her wrong dance. I don't hate her but I hope she dances the correct choreography. It's my favorite dance ㅋㅋ

3. [+90, -13] Seo Jisoo can't sing, can't dance, is not a visual, and ruins the group's image. What is she?

4. [+47, -5] She honestly can't sing or dance. Don't shield her because it's being shameless.

5. [+36, -3] I like Lovelyz but it's true that Jiae, Jisoo, and Yein can't sing

6. [+32, -2] I like Lovelyz but I hate how she always makes mistakes with the choreography. Doesn't her company monitor the performances? They should know how the kids are doing. Don't they have a worker who watches fancams?

7. [+28, -4] It's true that she's untalented, Lovelyz fans are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Try to listen to Jiae's 'Password 486' and see if you can shield her ㅋㅋ

8. [+27, -6] If Seo Jisoo leaves Lovelyz, half of the hate will be gone

Back To Top