Pann: The reason why the next 'Reply' series will be 1980
1. [+139, -14] 1980 aside, I just want Lee Woo Jung to stop writing dramas. She comes up with a lot of things but she doesn't know how to wrap them up. The drama becomes less good as it progresses.
2. [+87, -6] I expected Reply 2002...
3. [+62, -59] Isn't 1980 too old? That was when my mom was 9. So only adults will relate and young people will just have to expect the fun part?
4. [+34, -0] This was the exact reactions before 1988 came out ㅋㅋ You're still gonna enjoy it if it's released, aren't you? Whether you can relate or enjoy, there must be a story to it. What do you mean by she can't wrap things up? You know that the husband will be out in episode 20. The drama is going well, what do you want her to wrap up? Are you just frustrated because you're a fan of Jungpal?
5. [+30, -0] If they actually make this, it'll be hard to find the props. They said it was hard to find props for 1988.
6. [+26, -4] At this rate, it's gonna go all the way back to the Japanese colonial era
Pann: The biggest geum-sa-bba female lead in Korean drama history
('Geum-sa-bba' is someone who falls in love easily with anyone)
1. [+67, -8] The writer just lacks skills ㅋㅋ It's funny how Kim Joohyuk's personalities changed episode 18. Since the beginning, it focused on Junghwan's perspective and made viewers drawn into Junghwan, even more than Deoksun. What if the husband is not Junghwan? Of course, either Taek or Junghwan can be the husband but if Junghwan is not the one, then it's a problem of the plot. Is this a failed first love story of Kim Junghwan then?
2. [+51, -5] Yes, why are they making a female lead like this? Junghwan is the main focus, what are they gonna do if he's not the husband? Every possibility seems funny ㅋㅋ Is it Dongryong then?
3. [+38, -17] She's only 18, it's an age where your mind changes all the time. Even 20 is a young age.