K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Old fan of Naeun + netizens share their dark pasts with celebrities

Pann: I just remembered a dark past, fuck

OP: "When I was in grade 5, Apink was promoting with I Don't Know. It was before they got popular. I followed celebrities on Me2day and Naeun was on it. I followed her and messaged her. She was so nice. I messaged her in a childish manner, "Unnie~~~^^ I'm a fan~~~" and she replied, "Nice to meet you~ Thank you ^^" I replied back, "Unnie, let's be friends~~~" and she replied, "Sure ^^" I messaged her, "Unnie, Wishlist is such a good song!" and she replied again, "Thank you ~~~" It's so embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋ Naeun unnie, I've grown up a lot... ^^"

-

1. [+278, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Naeun must've been happy. Having someone who listens to your music, calls themselves a fan, and tells you that they love you is a blessing.

2. [+217, -1] A very long time ago, I tweeted Lee Hyun Woo everyday. I was like, "Oppa, did you eat?" "I love youuuu" Lee Hyun Woo favored my tweet and I was embarrassed to death. He did unfavor it later though...

3. [+147, -3] I envy you... Did you really get the replies? Interesting ㅠㅠ

4. [+108, -0] No one is worse than me. It's still fucking embarrassing. When I was in elementary school, I sent letters to YG building. I said to GD, "I'll be there when you're struggling." I wrote my phone number and told him to call me if he had a hard time. Ugh, what was I thinking? I want to rip those letters.

5. [+107, -1] ㅋㅋ You should go to a fansign and ask Naeun, "Unnie, I messaged you a lot when you were on Me2day. Do you remember me?" It'll be funny if she remembers you ㅋㅋ

6. [+87, -0] Naeun is so kind. You obviously sounded like a young fan but she replied everytime ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+72, -0] I Don't Know is Apink's debut song, isn't it? Not a lot of people knew Naeun back then ㅋㅋㅋ She must remember you.

8. [+68, -2] During Hush, I went to two fansigns and I was really fat. I told Naeun, "Unnie, please remember me!" After that, I stanned on my phone only. After a long time, I went to a fansign during Remember and Naeun said, "Oh! You lost so much weight!" I was so happy ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+55, -1] 5 years ago, Son Heung Min just became a national soccer player and was a maknae in the team. His SNS username was Heungmin40. I asked him, "What does 40 mean~~~ ㅎㅎ" and he replied, "It's my number ^^" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I acted like I was a fan...

10. [+45, -0] Ugh, I also sent a fan letter to a boy group in the past. I put pictures of myself beside each member. Fuck, why did I do that... My poses were weird and I photoshopped my eyes. It's so embarrassing, I'm still haunted by this.

Back To Top