K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Juniel tweets a heartwarming chat after leaving FNC



Pann: Juniel's chat tweet after leaving FNC

1. [+67, -2] It's good that she left because FNC barely treated her... I hope she goes to a good company and doesn't suffer media-play.

2. [+65, -1] So heartwarming...

3. [+62, -2] I liked Juniel's music, it's sad that she left. I hope she gets treated better and bring better music at a new company. The chat is heartwarming.

4. [+28, -0] Juniel has been around for 5 years... She struggled a lot. I hope she joins a good company and gets popular with good songs.

5. [+26, -1] AOA wouldn't have existed without Juniel. Main vocal Choa auditioned at FNC because of Juniel.

6. [+25, -1] The company is so-so but the artists are nice. I hope Juniel succeeds.

Back To Top