K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Most heart-fluttering kabe-don?


Pann: Which position is the most heart-fluttering one?

1. [+214, -4] Definitely 2. But I think I'll be worried because he could even see poles on my face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the way I think... I guess I'm not a romantic person.

2. [+178, -5] 2 is Yoo Jung's style and 4 is Baek Inho's style ㅠㅠ I like both

3. [+150, -1] 2 seems to be the best but if they're actually done in real life, I don't think I can stand it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+58, -2] How to deal with the four positions



5. [+51, -1] Even though you think you can't stand them, you'll get a heart attack if a handsome guy actually does that to you. When I was 20, a handsome oppa got drunk and did 2 as he was saying, "shouldn't you know by now that I like you?" I didn't even like him but it gave me a heart attack. After that, I started liking him and we went out ㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -1] If it's not a guy that you like, it'll only be scary...

7. [+17, -1] I like 2 but it's not appropriate for afternoons. It should be done during nights.

8. [+13, -0] 4

9. [+11, -0] Am I the only one who likes 3? It looks so manly <3

10. [+11, -1] I like every one of them but it'll never happen to me

Back To Top