K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jo Seung Woo's young days and present days

Jo Seung Woo's young days



Present days



Pann: Jo Seung Woo's young days and present days

1. [+50, -0] Ah it's driving me crazy. Why am I into ahjussis these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+38, -0] So handsome ㅠㅠㅠ He's way too handsome



3. [+26, -0] In Inside Men, there was a close-up scene of his face and it made me breathless. He's a type that's not overwhelmingly handsome.

4. [+22, -0] When I was watching Inside Men, all I stared at was his chest and face. His acting was good and his face, chest, and suit were also doing their jobs.

5. [+21, -0] I love Jo Seung Woo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ God's Gift was amazing

6. [+15, -0] I wondered why everyone was talking about Lee Byung Hun only for Inside Men. Jo Seung Woo was amazing in it but everyone was only focused on Lee Byung Hun's Maldives. Jo Seung Woo was extremely handsome!

7. [+14, -0] I like present

8. [+14, -0] Hul, the gif is so heart-fluttering

Back To Top