Article: 'Abnormal' Andri, "All Ukrainian women are beautiful? It's mostly true."
Source: Xports News via Naver
MC: "There's a rumor that Jun Ji Hyuns do laundry and Song Hye Kyos sell plants in Ukraine. Is it true?"
Andri: "It's mostly true. But Ukrainian people are not aware of it. I never knew that my country had a lot of beauties. I realize it when I go back to Ukraine after living in Korea for a while. Well, Korean women are also very pretty."
Daniel: "I've been to Ukraine and there are so many beauties."
Alberto: "I've also been to Kiev but Korean women are prettier."
1. [+630, -19] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ukraine is where Kim Tae Hees farm
2. [+501, -10] Albe is has good social skillsㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+223, -22] Is it a country of mother-in-laws?
4. [+77, -10] In Italy, beggars are Won Bin level
5. [+56, -7] I also heard that Ukrainian men are no joke
6. [+26, -1] They're so pretty... Even the Prosecutor General and female soldiers are gorgeous
7. [+22, -1] No wonder why Westerners feel superior and want to have a prestige life
8. [+35, -6] From what I see, Russian men are also mostly handsome. I don't understand why Russian men are considered as one of the three mistakes of Russia. Their looks are definitely not the reason.
9. [+20, -1] Andri looks like CNBLUE Jonghyun!
10. [+36, -7] European men and women are all handsome. Good genes.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Ukrainian vodka is $2 and beer is $0.70 'alcohol heaven'
Source: TV Report via Naver
Alberto: "I heard that Ukraine has bigger alcohol consumption than Korea."
MC: "Korea is #15 and Ukraine is #6 for alcohol consumption. Geez, how much does Korea have to drink more to surpass Ukraine's rank?"
Andri: "Alcohol is cheap in Ukraine. Vodka is $2 and beer is $0.70. Average vodka is 40% ABV but Ukrainian vodka is over 60% ABV."
1. [+10, -1] We're #15? We're not #1?
2. [+4, -2] Foreign countries drink often but with little amount. Korea doesn't drink frequently but when we drink, we consume a huge amount. So we look like we drink a lot but the actual amount of consumption is lower than those countries.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Nikolai, "in Norway, the interviewee asks questions to the interviewer"
Source: TV Report via Naver
Nikolai: "In Norway, the interviewee also asks a lot of questions to the interviewer. If it's an IT company, the interviewee might ask, "you guys are using program A, isn't it inconvenient?""
MC: "It doesn't apply to every interview but if you do that in Korea, you'll be told, "just answer to our questions." You won't be seen as likeable."
1. [+96, -2] The class of a developed country... Korea has a far way to go
2. [+55, -0] Norway is a good country~ I envy them
3. [+50, -1] I like Nikolai because he always speaks well of his country. He gets a lot of screen time.
4. [+42, -0] Makes me sad for some reason...
5. [+42, -0] Wow... no wonder why it's a good country to live
6. [+12, -0] Everything Nikolai says about his country is fascinating. It's so different.