K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's the lowest grade you got on a test?


Pann: What's the lowest grade you got on a test?

1. [+202, -2] I got 4 on a world history test. The teacher was my homeroom teacher and I got the worst grade in the entire school. I lived like a slave for a month.

2. [+162, -1] 0

3. [+104, -2] 7 on a math test

4. [+62, -0] 2 on a Chinese character test... There are two mysteries. The Chinese character teacher really adored me. I graduated but she still buys me candies and adores me. And my grade wasn't the worst one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -0] 2... fuck. It was actually 0 but my teacher was worried that my parents would be shocked. So he gave me 2 for a partially correct answer.

6. [+34, -0] I got 0 on an English test when I was in middle school. What's more surprising is that I actually tried. Since then, I've been working on English really hard.

7. [+32, -0] I got the second worst grade nationwide on a mock test

8. [+23, -0] When I was in elementary school, I found it pathetic when high school students couldn't get above 80 or when they got 20. But when I got into high school, getting 20's was so common.

Back To Top