K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The ability you want to have the most?


1. Sports skills (all sports)



2. Singing (all genres)



3. Computer skills (games, documents, hardware, software)



4. Dancing



5. Hand talents (writing, painting, crafting)



6. Cooking



7. Talking (witty gags, logical)



8. Fashion sense

-

Pann: The ability you want to have the most?

1. [+29, -3] My older brother has the third ability. He looks really cool but it's so frustrating for the victim. When we fight, he blocks the wifi and hacks my laptop. It's fucking annoying. When we were young, he asked me to play his game. I was playing and someone swore at me. My brother got pissed off and traced the person's IP address. He can also unlock a locked computer.

2. [+21, -1] I have a friend who's really good at talking and he can literally pay a thousand debt with his mouth. Talking for sure.

3. [+15, -0] Definitely talking... There's nothing important than social skills in the world

4. [+9, -0] Talking. Talking skills work anywhere

5. [+5, -0] Cooking. I want to cook many delicious foods for my parents' birthday

6. [+4, -0] I just want every one of them...

Back To Top