(on the left)
Pann: Unofficial trainee of a future visual that SM treasures
1. [+118, -5] When an SM group debuts, people always call them flops but where are the flops now? EXO and Red Velvet were called flops but are they? EXO and Red Velvet are so popular. Rookies will do well when they debut. Of course, people will say, "They all look the same. Why are they so untalented? SM's first flop. It was all better until Red Velvet. Kim Young Min's work."
2. [+109, -5] People always call them flops, it's the same reactions from EXO and Red Velvet's debuts ㅋㅋ But they'll gain stans as they debut. SM idols get hate when they debut but as they appear on TV, they appeal by their charms. I'm an SM stan and I like the Rookies except the scammer. And the rumor of changing the casting manager is uncertain. There's also no guarantee that SM only has one casting manager.
3. [+82, -6] His lips look like Siwan. He still looks handsome with a mask on.
4. [+39, -0] He looks neat, pale, and nice. I think SM has more unofficial trainees than Rookies. Maybe they're confident to make the unofficial trainees popular? SM is still pushing their mysterious concept even in 21 century. When EXO debuted, they never went on any show except music shows. The more they treasure, the more they'll hide them just like EXO.
5. [+39, -1] I pity him because he's in the same team as Scammer Yong...
6. [+27, -2] They get bad responses at first but they get better and better, just like Red Velvet ㅋㅋ They'd be a perfect group without the scammer.
7. [+26, -4] But I seriously don't find their visuals appealing. When I saw EXO for the first time, I wasn't a fan but I was shocked because they were so handsome. The MCs on Show Champion, Yuta on Abnormal Summit, and this kid don't look that handsome to me. They look like Japanese idols with narrow jaws and innocent eyes.
8. [+22, -3] Did SM change their visual standards? The trainees look different from current SM artists. I prefer the artists' looks.