Pann: Am I the only one who found it funny when Seolhyun was called the trend of 2015 on Running Man?
1. [+121, -35] The trend of 2015 is Hyeri or Hani. Hani won #1 by climbing back on the chart and she was cast on a lot of variety shows. Hyeri got 28 CF offers because of Reply 1988 ㅋㅋㅋ On the other hand, Seolhyun got nothing but 'media-play' title ㅋㅋ
2. [+94, -33] Honestly, the trend is Hyeri. I'm not a fan of both. It's true that Seolhyun was popular in the beginning but Hyeri regained her popularity and pushed Seolhyun back.
3. [+87, -27] All Seolhyun can show off is her face and body. She's not good at anything including singing, acting, and variety shows. There are a lot of celebrities similar to Seolhyun, such as Hyeri, Suzy, Naeun, Hani, Yura, etc. They're all tall and have good bodies. They have a better image than Seolhyun because Seolhyun is recognized for her media-play.
4. [+42, -30] I'm a girl but you guys are too mean. No matter how jealous you are, Seolhyun is getting prettier and earning a ton. Don't downgrade others' hardwork and stop bashing them. You look pathetic.
5. [+38, -16] Her drama and movie flopped and she wasn't popular on any variety show. But since the SKT CF, FNC made her the trend-dol. They're scary.
6. [+24, -20] Aren't there other idols that did better than Seolhyun this year? "Nation's angel"? FNC's articles are unpleasant. I don't think she's a trend. She was issued a bit but not enough to be called a trend. Or is it because she was at Blue Dragon Film Awards?