K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO and BTS dance to PSY's 'Daddy' at Inkigayo ending

Pann: I love today's Inkigayo ending

1. [+301, -23] Kim Jong Daeddy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



2. [+292, -9] I thought Baekhyun and Jongdae prepared the dance because they were so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked how V and Baekhyun were together beside PSY. BTS boys seemed to know the dance well, they were so synchronized ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were so excited and so cute.

3. [+280, -23] Jongdae and Baekhyun were having so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+280, -23] PSY is the one who won #1 but BTS looks more excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



5. [+118, -8] GOT7 Jackson and EXO members smiled when Taehyung got the mic. Taehyung touched Baekhyun and they smiled at each other. They danced hard and it made me smile. Thank you PSY for replying on Twitter. Everyone is just so lovely.



6. [+101, -19] Psycho Taehyung today. He got PSY's attention ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



7. [+101, -3] I just found out today that that's how Jongdae dances ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+87, -4] I love the interaction between BaekV. They're so cute




Back To Top