K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kang Dong Won's visual


Pann: Kang Dong Won is living alone in this world

1. [+91, -0] I don't feel anything when I see idols that are considered handsome but I think Kang Dong Won is really handsome... He's unfair.



2. [+86, -0] He has a flower boy's face but it doesn't look feminine or delinquent-ish. He's pretty but he also has masculinity. I don't know how to describe it ㅋㅋ He's warmly and coldly handsome, such an ideal face.

3. [+85, -0] Look at him being fascinated at Chinese mics ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



4. [+74, -0] I saw him in real life and he was so handsome and skinny. But he wasn't skinny like an anchovy. He has a big body and broad shoulders. God tuna...

5. [+48, -0] I wonder who'll end up marrying Kang Dong Won... She must've achieved world peace in her previous life ㅠㅠ

6. [+46, -0] He's likeable because his improvements are evident. His acting was so-so in Temptation of Wolf and I thought he was all about his visual. But his acting started to improve since Maundy Thursday and his acting was really stable in Secret Reunion. In The Priests, his acting is good. He's still doing more projects, his proportions are a celebrity's, and I can see that he likes acting. He improved a lot because he worked hard on it. So likeable.

7. [+43, -1] Jung Woo Sung, Won Bin, Jang Dong Gun, and Hyun Bin are merely handsome but Kang Dong Won is handsome and cute ㅠㅠ

8. [+41, -0] He has three films to be released ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's handsome but I also like how he likes and enjoys acting. He's the first celebrity that I liked... I've been following him for 7 years ㅠㅠ I like him so much.

9. [+36, -0] I don't feel his age because he looks the same as before but this picture hits me hard... The boy is Yoo Seung Ho. He hasn't changed at all.



10. [+29, -0] I honestly envy Kang Dong Won the most. He doesn't lack anything. He has great proportions. He has prettiness, sharpness, and masculinity in his face. His eyes are no joke. His family is rich. He's good at exercising and singing. What doesn't he have? I wish he's gay so that I can feel better ㅋㅋ

Back To Top