Pann: Isn't Reply so boring these days?
1. [+238, -7] I burst into laughter yesterday because of Ra Miran's eggs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rather than the love stories, I find Ra Miran's scenes the funniest. I started liking her when she mixed spaghetti with her hands and said, "nice to meet you, I'm the new mom."
2. [+231, -3] Why are the guys pushing their chances to each other when they don't even know how Duk Seon feels? I get that they don't want to ruin their friendship but the most important thing is Duk Seon's own feelings, and nobody knows this... Besides, they can just end the situation by saying, "the shirt is not mine." But they've been dragging this for weeks.
3. [+173, -3] It's not boring but it's frustrating
4. [+76, -3] There's no scene of the main couple but there's a ton of scenes of other couples ㅋㅋ It's frustrating. I like the emotional stories of the family but it looks forced sometimes.
5. [+61, -6] Jungbong and Manok's love story is funny ㅋㅋㅋ I don't like Sunwoo and Bora because it's so boring and not heart-fluttering.
6. [+55, -5] What's frustrating is that the previews make it look like the story will develop, but the actual episodes only have 10 minutes of plot developments at the end ㅋㅋㅋ It's not like I don't like the family stories. I also don't expect the love line to appear on every episode. But if they wanted to show family, then they shouldn't have made me expect love line. The previews always show love line but the actual episodes don't. I just stopped watching Reply 1988 because I'm so done with it.