K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Norazo and a fan's interactions

"I've been a fan of Norazo for 3 years. I've been to their concert twice and their events. I sent a present to Lee Hyuk oppa and he replies me on Instagram. At concerts, Lee Hyuk oppa nods at me when he sees me. Their fandom is mostly Japanese fans."



Fan: "Oppa! I went to see your performance today ㅠㅠ ♥ You were so cool! ♥ Good work♥

Lee Hyuk: "You were there today?"

Fan: "I was there to see you oppars!"



Fan: "I was at area 14! You came to me and held my hand. You gave me a sad look when you saw my ring ㅋㅋ The concert was so fun and please have a fanmeet in Korea ㅠㅠ My name is xx! Please remember me ㅠㅠ See you later ♥

Jobin: "Thank you~ See you often~ ^^"



Fan: (picture)

Jobin: "Wow~ I should've noticed you earlier~ Thank you ^^"

-

Pann: Come here if you stan someone. I'm a successful fan, aren't I?

1. [+190, -2] You're more than a success fan. You have a successful life.

2. [+186, -0] "You were there?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He sounds so familiar ㅋㅋ

3. [+125, -1] I can see Norazo's personalities... Good people...

4. [+41, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You must enjoy stanning them..

5. [+35, -0] So cute ㅋㅋㅋ I can feel the fan's honesty

6. [+33, -0] "You were there today?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous. If my idol bias did that, I would've died.

7. [+26, -0] Norazo is lucky to have a cute fan like this ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -0] This is a very ideal relationship of a singer and a fan ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top