An article featured on the official website of Big Hit:
BTS, <The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt.2> early sales almost exceed 90K! New rising group that threatens EXO!
BTS, <The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt.2> charted #1 on Hanteo chart! Will it break the formula of 'SM-YG'?!
(Article continues to compare their sales to EXO, SHINee, SM, and YG)
Pann: BTS's official website is going too far
1. [+235, -9] Their early sales are not the issue. The problem is that they mentioned other singers on the official website ㅋㅋㅋ Exceeding EXO, my butt ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+228, -7] They're really thoughtless with the official webpage ㅋㅋ Do they not know about EXO's early sales and total sales?
3. [+157, -14] It's because they had 2 versions of the album, 8 posters, and 4 fansigns during the early sales
4. [+72, -3] It's so funny how they mentioned it as 90K when their actual sales are 81K ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw an EXO fan saying, "my height is 155cm but it should be called 2m" ㅋㅋ
5. [+68, -1] What's wrong with the company?
6. [+63, -1] Doesn't matter how big their early sales are. The fact that they're mentioning EXO on their official website is the problem here.