K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Movies to watch during Christmas


Home Alone



The Holiday



Serendipity



About a Boy



Just Friends

-

Article: 2015 X-Mas, recommended movies to watch with family & lovers at home

Source: Xports News via Naver

1. [+261, -4] Ha... I'm gonna be watching movies alone at home again...

2. [+187, -13] Love Actually is the best

3. [+79, -2] I'll spend my Christmas with Kevin, of course...

4. [+79, -3] I have nothing to do. I'm just gonna watch these movies.

5. [+76, -4] Merry Christmas ㅎㅎ

6. [+20, -0] I'm single every year. I don't even feel sad anymore ㅎㅎ

7. [+16, -0] I memorize every detail of Home Alone but I still watch it when it's on ㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -0] I've watched them all so many times but to feel Christmas, watching Home Alone while eating oranges is the best!

Back To Top