Audience at SM concerts in 2013~2014
34% - TVXQ
19% - Super Junior
16% - Girls' Generation
11% - SHINee
9% - SMTOWN
6% - EXO
3% - BoA
2% - D&E
Audience at SM concerts in 201528% - TVXQ
20% - EXO
17% - Super Junior
12% - SHINee
11% - SMTOWN
4% - Girls' Generation
4% - D&E
4% - K.R.Y
Pann: Audience ratios at SM concerts
1. [+195, -5] EXO has been around for only 4 years but they're doing well. TVXQ has been around for 12 years and they only have 2 members but they're doing well.
2. [+150, -5] I like EXO and TVXQ <3
3. [+136, -6] Wow ㅋㅋ Isn't this until July 2015? TVXQ enlisted in July ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+55, -0] I still remember what people commented when EXO debuted with MAMA. "SM's biggest mistake, shame on SM sunbaes, someone save them..." I'm so proud of them and I hope they succeed even more.
5. [+45, -2] What's so important about being the top? SHINee haters always say, "they're not the top, they're not public friendly, they don't have a hit song." Let's say their songs are not public friendly. But isn't it even more amazing that they're doing well with minor songs? And SHINee is not a group that you can pity ㅋㅋ Don't sympathize for them.
6. [+42, -2] I'm an EXO-L but I never felt bad for SHINee. Doesn't SHINee get all the good songs in SM? SHINee pulls them off and they have a stable fandom.
7. [+36, -1] It depends on how many concerts the artists had. If they did an overseas tour, they have a lot of follow-up audience so they'll get more audience. In 2015, TVXQ and EXO had overseas tours but SNSD and SHINee didn't, so the audience is heavily on TVXQ and EXO. But both groups are still a wall without it... I'm clarifying it because some people are calling other artists flops.
8. [+16, -0] EXO's growth aside, Super Junior and TVXQ are amazing for maintaining their spots after 10 and 12 years.