Debut fellows: B1A4, Block B
Songs: Boyfriend, I'll Be There, Janus
When they debuted, they got recognition for their good songs and cute concept. But their company sent them overseas and they were forgotten eventually. Their company is currently promoting Monsta X only.
Debut fellow: Infinite
Songs: Crazy, Miss Right, Rocking
They got recognized as Andy's idols when they debuted. The term "synchronized choreography" was originally created by Teen Top. They gained popularity with No More Perfume On You and hit big with Crazy. But after that, they had a big hiatus and kept being sent overseas. Their next releases didn't do as well as previous ones. Their company is busy promoting 100% and another rookie group.
Debut fellow: B2ST
Songs: Oh Yeah, Y, It's War
MBLAQ was very popular when they debuted. But they had long hiatuses and while B2ST was rising, MBLAQ declined. Center member Lee Joon and Thunder left the group.
Debut fellows: EXO, BTOB, VIXX
Songs: Warrior, One Shot, 1004
They were a top rookie group when they debuted and swept rookie awards. But they had conflicts with their company and had a long hiatus. During their hiatus, other boy groups rose to fame and they were forgotten by the public.
Pann: I feel bad for these groups because they could've succeeded more
1. [+113, -8] Teen Top was as popular as Infinite. Their synchronized choreography was amazing and both groups did a lot of joint stages. That damn hiatus... ugh
2. [+92, -2] 2009 was MST (MBLAQ, B2ST). 2010 was InTop (Infinite, Teen Top). 2011 was BBB line (Boyfriend, B1A4, Block B)
3. [+91, -2] I'm an Inspirit and I especially feel bad for Teen Top. They were Infinite's rival but the fans were close and so were the singers! Teen Top's debut song Supa Love had them called "synchronized-dols" and they did well. But their hiatus was too long and their popularity fell off... I want to go back to InTop era. There were a lot of InTop joint stages 3~4 years ago and the fans were cheering for each other...
4. [+38, -0] BAP and Ailee swept rookie awards in 2012 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+37, -3] I used to be an Angel. Teen Top was more popular than Infinite when they debuted. They debuted a month later but they got better responses. But during Teen Top's hiatus, Infinite became popular with Be Mine, solidified it with Paradise, and hit big again with Chaser. After a joint stage in that year, they weren't associated again. It changed from InTop to BeaFinite.
6. [+36, -0] I still remember BAP's whistle sounds and 6 pickled radishes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I recently saw a boy group full of members with blonde hair and it reminded me of BAP ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+7, -0] MBLAQ is a pity. They were B2ST's rival but they did better than B2ST at first and their variety shows were also popular. How did it end up like this?