K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Dal Shabet Serri's interaction with her fan


(Fan) Serri-ya, did the citrus tea get cold yesterday? I was worried... And see you today <3
(Serri) Unnie, when will we see each other again ㅠㅠㅠ
(Fan) See you at tomorrow's Music Bank! I'll be there. And the weather is so cold, stay healthy!
(Serri) Thanks for cheering at the recording <3 Did you enjoy the coffee I gave you?

-

Pann: Legendary incident of Dal Shabet Serri

1. [+91, -9] She's really kind like this but B1A4 fans ruined her image with weird rumors about rape ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+41, -0] She's so nice...

3. [+38, -0] You have to admit Serri's kind personalities. I'm a Bana and I ran into her on a street. I greeted her and she treated me nicely as if I was a Darling.

4. [+13, -0] As a stan, I'm so happy to see her being mentioned like this

5. [+12, -1] She's kind... I heard that they're having a comeback in January. If they flop this time, then they should just disband.

6. [+10, -1] It doesn't matter whether current Banas are nice or not. Banas should be sorry and cheer for Dal Shabet until Dal Shabet becomes likeable.

7. [+9, -0] It's true that Banas spread the rumors ㅋㅋ Poor Dal Shabet

8. [+8, -0] I think it was Supa Dupa Diva? Their songs were so catchy... They were gaining popularity and then the IAC incident ruined everything. It's a pity.

Back To Top