(EXO's b-sides had charted in)
Pann: Wow, what's with EXO fans
1. [+321, -13] That's the limit of our streaming. We can make b-sides chart-in during night and push the title tracks into top 20. But it's too hard to be #1 on digital chart. So please stop saying that EXO's digital sales are all about the fans.
2. [+303, -9] They're giving me goosebumps. When it's 6AM, all of their b-sides chart-in except a few ㅋㅋ Sometimes, Call Me Baby goes up to nearly #2. I'm not an EXO fan but these fans are so amazing ㅋㅋ Why is Lightsaber #2 when it's a promotional song ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+279, -5] The b-sides of the black album are 8 months old and they're even charted out, but they chart-in into top 60 as if they're new songs ㅋㅋ
4. [+127, -3] Chart at 5AM
5. [+94, -1] The song is not even a comeback song, it's an event song like a BGM in a commercial...
6. [+93, -0] It's really interesting... I stan a singer with a really big fandom but it's hard to get the songs into the chart constantly like that. It's also hard to have songs in the chart that are not even officially promoted. It's no use if the public doesn't listen. At this rate, the fans are the public...
7. [+80, -0] Honestly, I think EXO is the only group that can get their songs on Melon chart by fandom power.
8. [+75, -2] Use that fandom power to vote for MAMA instead