K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yonghwa shows up on log-in page of Korean Twitter for more than a year


This picture of Yonghwa has been used for the log-in page of Korean Twitter for more than a year. No one knows why.



"Dalhyang enjoying Chuseok"

=

Instiz: The most seen picture on Twitter for a year

- Seriously, I've been wondering for 8 months why Yonghwa is always there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wondered if it was a foreign actor who looks like Yonghwa because I doubted that Twitter will put a picture of him.

- I'm so curious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The picture never changes

- I seriously considered that maybe Twitter thinks that's how Chuseok is in Korea

- When I get other pictures instead, I find myself wondering where Yonghwa is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Is that Sunwoo's mom beside him?

- Why Yonghwa, though? Did Twitter like the picture?

- Hul, I thought it was Kim Hyunjoong ㅋㅋㅋ

- I didn't know because I'm always on mobile

Back To Top