K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Popular boy groups in real life #2

Pann: Who's honestly the most popular in real life?

(Pann says BTS, EXO, and Seventeen)

1. [+297, -69] I don't know if it's just me but I don't see any Seventeen fans in real life...

2. [+231, -35] EXO, Bigbang, iKON

3. [+170, -71] For me, it's iKON and BTOB. Seventeen? They're not even mentioned, most people don't even know who they are.

4. [+85, -8] Seventeen is at the level of EXO's Growl? I'm not a fan of EXO but EXO was a wall in 2013. The whole class was their fans except 2~3 people.

5. [+70, -10] Rising ones are BTS and BTOB. Stable ones are EXO, Bigbang, B2ST, and Infinite.

6. [+66, -1] Long-run groups like SHINee, Infinite, and B2ST are generally liked. I also see a lot of fans of iKON, EXO, and BTS.

7. [+57, -3] Bigbang, EXO, BTS, Infinite

8. [+48, -5] For my school, it's BTOB, BTS, EXO, Seventeen, iKON, etc. Most people are fans of EXO, BTOB, and iKON. Quite a lot of Block B fans as well.

9. [+44, -4] It's divided for me. EXO, Bigbang, BTS, Infinite, B2ST, Block B, Winner, iKON, VIXX, etc. There's no Seventeen fans. BTOB is very popular these days, especially Changsub and Sungjae. EXO and Bigbang are mentioned enough. Bangtan V is the most popular. Infinite Sunggyu and L are top 2. Zico for Block B. Winner fans stan all the members. Double B for iKON. VIXX is mentioned a lot because they recently had a comeback. It's really diverse.

10. [+41, -24] It's different by people. My class is 6 for BTS and 4 for Seventeen.

11. [+25, -1] Last year: "Come back, I want you baaack~ I get a sensation, I feel it at once~" This year: "I need you girl, why am I the only one who loves~ Sorry, sorry for not protecting you~"

12. [+9, -0] At universities, Park Hyo Shin and Bigbang are the most popular ones. At academies, it's EXO, BTS, and iKON. (tn: academies are for middle/high school students)

Back To Top