K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Highly issued movies & dramas in this year

Movies:


Kingsman



The Avengers: Age of Ultron



Mad Max: Fury Road

-
K-movies:


Northern Limit Line
Assassination
Veteran
The Throne
The Priests

-

Dramas:


Punch



Kill Me Heal Me



Angry Mom



Who Are You - School 2015



The Producers



Oh My Ghost



Yong Pal



Second Time Twenty Years Old



She Was Pretty
Six Flying Dragons
Reply 1988

=

Pann: Highly issued movies & dramas in this year

1. [+91, -4] Kill Me Heal Me is the best drama in my life ㅠㅠ

2. [+74, -4] Kill Me Heal Me is the best drama in my life. Northern Limit Line is the movie that I want to watch again.

3. [+63, -4] Kill Me Heal Me is the best drama. The actors are talented and the story is really well-structured. Every episode was interesting and it made me drawn into it.

4. [+23, -2] Jisung's acting is fantastic

5. [+22, -31] Where's Interstellar, you fucker

6. [+21, -3] I still watch Kill Me Heal Me when it's on reruns ㅠㅠ Oh My Ghost and She Was Pretty are good as well. Currently, Reply 1988 is jjang!!

7. [+19, -6] Reply 1988 is the loveliest series ㅠㅠ The casting is excellent

8. [+18, -4] Angry Mom was fun. The story was fresh.

Back To Top