K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.74] Discusses showing off + Cambodia rep


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Cambodia representative, "Angkor Wat is a UNESCO site"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+68, -1] He looks young but he's already getting married... I've been to Cambodia and he's the handsomest Cambodian I've seen. He talks really well and he has good thoughts.

2. [+46, -1] He's the handsomest Cambodian I've seen. He seems to have good personalities. Good work.

3. [+46, -1] He should be a permanent member. He talks well and he explained the history of Cambodia well.

4. [+45, -10] He's 1000 times better than Yuta. Take SM Yuta out and make him a permanent member.

-

Article: 'Abnormal' Cambodian Wui Salbot, "I'm getting married to my Korean girlfriend in December"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+41, -6] The way he talks is so pretty

2. [+33, -2] It showed how someone can change the image of the country. He's smart and he truly loves his country ^^ Congratulations on your marriage

3. [+32, -3] His looks and speaking manners are pretty. I went to Cambodia last year and the prices at tourist attractions weren't as low as what he said~ But Angkor Wat and other stuff were very impressive. I started liking Cambodia since~

4. [+21, -2] I didn't know much about Cambodia but today's Abnormal Summit episode improved the country's image! He talks so prettily

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Wui Salbot, "it sounded charming when Korean people were fighting... that's why I started learning Korean"

Source: OSEN via Naver

"When I was a university student, I heard people fighting at the next door. It wasn't Chinese nor Japanese. It was a language that I didn't recognize. On the next day, I went to them and asked where they were from. The ajusshis told me they were Korean. I didn't understand their language but the intonation and pronunciation sounded charming when they were fighting. That's why I started learning Korean."

1. [+18, -0] He talks very prettily. He has a charm that makes others happy.

2. [+16, -0] Wow, he talks so calmly and prettily... I can feel his innocence

3. [+11, -2] There isn't any country that has such diverse variations of slangs and curses like Korea. It can only be used by Koreans with Korean mindset and we can understand everything. It's not something that a foreigner can acquire after studying Korean a long time.




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Normal and abnormal divides poser and trend

Source: TV Report via Naver

Park Narae: "I tend to show off. I say unnecessary things. I say I like Chinese singers but I get their names mixed up. I also bluff by paying for drinks. Even if a guy is not my boyfriend, I give him my credit card and tell him, "pay as if this is your card.""

-

1. [+212, -17] Who wants a 3-hour nap right now?

2. [+129, -13] Why should she make a guy feel confident? She should pay and make herself confident instead.

3. [+88, -7] It's so hard to wake up in the morning. The bed is like a stone.




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Alberto, "Italy as a country lives off by show-off"

Source: Xports News via Naver

1. [+3726, -79] It's similar in Korea

2. [+3091, -62] Albe and Gerniel are my favorite members

3. [+2314, -47] Not so different in our country

4. [+1334, -57] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of Italy

5. [+361, -21] A Korean girl was once crying on a street in Italy. An Italian boy said to her, "senorita, don't drop sad jewels on the street" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo, "SM's Halloween party was not fun"

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+136, -12] It's funny how Halloween is celebrated in Korea when this is not even America. Why don't you play jwibulnori instead? Since when did we value Halloween?

2. [+90, -2] It's generation and personal differences.

3. [+90, -8] I don't care how people party but there's an article of kids spending a lot of their parents' money for cosplay.

4. [+45, -4] SM idols aside, I like Jun Hyun Moo for speaking up!

Back To Top