K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Man who married a doll


He's 28 and has an incurable cancer. He wanted to get married but was worried that his wife would be alone. So he chose to get married to a protein doll instead.

-

Pann: Man who married a protein doll

1. [+169, -5] I thought he was an otaku but he's kind...

2. [+148, -6] It's not important but he's also very handsome... I feel bad for him ㅠㅠ

3. [+134, -4] I feel bad... I hope he cures cancer miraculously and get married to a real woman!

4. [+31, -0] I feel bad for him for having to marry like that ㅠㅠ

5. [+25, -1] You definitely have to know the behind story... The photos made me swear but the explanation made me silent

6. [+22, -0] That's not a studio in Gangnam. He's a Chinese man.

7. [+19, -0] I thought he was another otaku but this is too sad...

8. [+16, -1] Oh... how sad. I hope he cures cancer, gets divorced, and gets remarried.

Back To Top