K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hong Jin Young's body


Pann: Battery unnie's amazing body

1. [+60, -3] Hong Jin Young is older than me but she's much more energetic than me. It's like I took away her tiredness ㅠㅠ She's pretty and she cheers me up. I also have a lot of aegyo but if I do reactions like her, I'd get tired fast ㅋㅋ She's a battery for sure.

2. [+35, -2] Wow I really envy her body, it's the body that I want ㅠㅠ

3. [+35, -3] She's a bit aged but she's always bright, pretty, has a good body, and sings well.

4. [+20, -2] Even though she's not a top star, her career is very productive and clever. Few hit songs, lots of event promotions, pretty looks, not popular enough to get attacked with every single detail, but popular enough to be a panelist on TV shows.

5. [+12, -4] She's all good except that her family is pro-Japanese

6. [+11, -1] Watching her on variety shows makes me happy. She's energetic, bright, and cute.

7. [+8, -0] She's pretty, has a good body, and can sing ㅋㅋ It's a pity that her father is a trash.

8. [+8, -4] I saw Hong Jin Young in real life and I'm not kidding, she can beat most female idols. She's so pretty. She can be in top 3 of looks.

Back To Top